Super Delicious Waffle Recipe
Today I'm going to share a super delicious waffle recipe: the churro waffle. Forget crookies, cronuts and brookies, the churro waffle is ready to take over your tastebuds. Every waffle eater will love this waffle that is light, fluffy, crunchy, cinnamon-y and sugary just like a churro. But it's shaped like a waffle. Once you'll have it in your breakfast, you'll never forget it.
This might be the single best bite of food you have all year. What are you waiting for? Invite your friends over and whip up a batch of the next big thing. Promise, you'll love it.
Do you have better name for this waffle? Comment with any ideas you have. The more creative, the better.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cook/Bake Time||10 minutes|
|Total Time||25 minutes|
The following ingredients are required to make the super delicious waffles. I'm dividing them in 3 parts. Ingredients for: (i) the batter, (ii) the topping, and (iii) the chocolate sauce.
For the batter:
Following ingredient items are required to make the batter for super delicious waffles.
- 1/2 cup of water
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
For the topping:
Ingredients that are to be used for topping the super delicious waffles.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
For the chocolate sauce:
Finally, the list of ingredients to make the chocolate sauce for super delicious waffles.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
Here are the directions for making the super declicious waffles.
- Combine heavy cream and butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add chocolate.
- Stir until melted and set aside.
For the waffles:
- Add butter, water, salt, sugar and cinnamon to a small sauce pan. Simmer over high heat.
- When mixture melts, add flour. On medium heat, stir furiously for a minute.
- Batter should look doughy and dense. Turn heat off and let mixture cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat waffle iron.
- Add eggs one at a time, stirring thoroughly.
- Scoop about a 1/4 cup of batter into each square of iron. Batter spreads, so no need to overfill iron.
- Cook waffles for about 6- 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the sugar and cinnamon to make the topping.
- Take waffles out and toss them in sugar topping while they are still warm.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce on top and enjoy!
For more awesome sweet treats check out these recipes:
- How to Make Pizza? - Pizza Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes
- How to Make Waffles? - Waffle Recipe